Bunhead Family: Quest for the Perfect Burger
MICROSITE, VIDEOS, SOCIAL CONTESTS
Aunt Millie’s Deluxe hamburger buns were recently voted the best bun in Chicago by the Chicago Tribune, so The Bunhead Family is off to build the burger perfect and find the best ingredients!
The Bunheads will visit various regional locations related to burger ingredients. A videographer and street team will interact with will provide a 1 minute video of each location that is cute, fun, engaging, and captures the new idea of the Bunhead Family going on a quest to create the perfect burger. The video will also include on the ground marketing endeavors.
- Engagement (both in-person and online)
- User generated content
- Emails signups
- Pickle Fest (St. Joe, IN)
- The World’s Largest Catsup Bottle (Collinsville, IL)
- The National Mustard Museum (Middleton, WI)
- Isthumus Beer and Cheese Festival (Madison, WI)
- Great Wisconsin Cheese Festival (Little Chute, WI)
- Beer & Bacon Fest (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Bull Burger Battle (Indianapolis, IN)